Canine Spirit Adventurers
Stop dreaming about your outdoor adventures with your dog ... get out there!
So who uses our gear?
All shapes and sizes of adventurous canine's who enjoy hiking, biking, boating, camping and travelling with their active owners! Everything we stock is not only built to last, but built for purpose.
To attest to this, our gear is also rigorously tested by hard-working 'athletes' including:
Got a great story, photo or comment? Want your dog to star on our website or marketing materials?
Find out below how to:
- Put your dog's story in print
- Share your canine's action shot
Tell us your story
We'll soon be launching our blog and would love to hear your stories, advice, tips and .... for the ultimate active dog, we'll also publish you in prime place under 'CS Adventurers'!
What are we looking for?
- We want to hear how you and your dog have enjoyed the outdoors together, challenged yourselves, raised money for a charity - whatever!
- Entries should be 750 words or less. (Submissions may be edited prior to publication). Accompanying photographs are also very welcome but should be of high digital quality - click here for details
So if you've got a good story to tell or tidbit of advice to share, send it to Carolyn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in your photos
We are always looking for photo's of fun-loving canine's enjoying wilderness activities and senior adventurers getting out and having fun in their twilight years.
Simply follow the guidelines below, and who knows, your dog could be our next homepage model or catalogue centre fold!
We are interested in all sorts of inspirational and freedom-loving photo's show ing our gear in use. However, we are particularly interested in:
- Spontaneous, candid images of active dogs interacting with their owners while enjoying wilderness activities
- Energetic and motion shots of CS gear in use by dogs of all breeds, ages and colours
- After-sport shots of dogs relaxing outdoors with their human companions
- Close-up shots which depict in themselves adventure and the connection of the active dog in the wild
- Unbelievable scenery and shots showing a full spectrum of wild places in rich colour and/or interactive light
Basically, we need good quality digital images from cameras of at least 3 megapixels in resolution.
The best way to send them is by email to: email@example.com
We can also receive (but are NOT be able to return) high resolution scans on CD ROM
Please note pictures are chosen based on the design and layout requirements of our catalogue or web pages.
How to Submit
- Please include the photographer's and your dogs name, phone number and / or email address, as well as a description of where the photo was taken and other relevant details.
- Also, to make sure everything is legal, we need consent from the 'model's' in the photos (be they human or dog!), so, we ask that you please enclose a written consent from all identifiable individuals in the photo's. For example, stating: "I am of legal age and grant (photographer's name) the right to photograph, make use of and permit others to make use of my name and likeness. This permission includes the rights to edit, duplicate and broadcast. I have no ownership or interest in the product.
Date and place of photograph(s):
Model's name and address:
There are no submission deadlines....just send them in!